OLD LUFKIN PHOTOS
And Nearby East Texas Towns - Communities
 

CLICK ON THUMBNAIL
TO ENLARGE PHOTO
DESCRIPTION OF PHOTO CLICK ON THUMBNAIL
TO ENLARGE PHOTO
DESCRIPTION OF PHOTO
Looking North from the Stand Pipe Lufkin 1910/15, Looking North from the top of the town's water supply tower. Then called the "Stand Pipe", it was located behind the fire station at Cotton (Calder) Square.
Looking East from the Stand Pipe Lufkin 1910/15, Looking East from the top of the "Stand Pipe".
Looking South from Stand Pipe Lufkin 1910/15, Looking South from the top of the "Stand Pipe".
Southwest view from Stand Pipe. Lufkin 1910/15, Looking Southwest from the top of the "Stand Pipe".
Southwest view from Stand Pipe. Lufkin 1910/15, Looking Southwest from the top of the "Stand Pipe".
Early Lufkin Industries Lufkin Foundry and Machine Shop. Lufkin Industries In It's Infancy
H.E. & W.T. RR Depot H.E & W.T. RR Depot, Lufkin Texas 1907. Destroyed by dynamite explosion in 1913 and becomes Southern Pacific 1915.
RR Depot destroyed H.E & W.T. RR Depot in Lufkin, destroyed by dynamite explosion, 03-03-1913.
H.E. & W.T. RR Depot Southern Pacific RR Depot, 1915. Stand Pipe (city water supply) and Fire House to the rear. On Cotton Square, facing Angelina St.
Cotton Belt RR Cotton Belt RR Depot and old steam engine passenger train.

Page   1   2   3   4    5   6   7   8 Contributions welcomed... Details Eddie Bryant's Homepage

  
    LUFTEX.COM 

1987-2014 - LUFTEX.COM - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED   
Request permission to republish copyrighted material from this website

NOW ON FACEBOOK